The aim of the ICOAE conferences is to bring together economists from different fields of Applied Economic Research in order to share methods and ideas.
The topics to be covered include (but are not limited to):
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Applied International Economics
- Applied Microeconomics including Industrial Organisation
- Applied work on International Trade Theory including European Economic Integration
- Applied Financial Economics
- Applied Agricultural Economics
- Applied Labour and Demographic Economics
- Applied Health Economics
- Applied Education Economics
For ICOAE2019 contributions are welcome from all areas of Economic Science (id est all subject areas included in EconLit) that use applied econometrics as their methods of analyses, with special interest in advances in cross-section data. Indicative fields include Applied Micro- and Macroeconomics, Applied Financial Economics, Applied Agricultural Economics etcetera.
About 150 articles are submitted each year from about 40 countries with an acceptance rate of about 65%.