Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
- Upon acceptance of the submitted article(s) a web link will be provided by email for registration and payment.
Early registration (until 12 June, 2023): €340
Late registration: €450
Students: €230 (payment should be received by 12 June 2023)
Registration for virtual presentation – early bird: €290 (payment should be received by 12 June 2023)
Registration for virtual presentation – late registration (after 12 June 2023): €400
Please note that student registration applies to postgraduate research students only.
Services provided for the conference fees
- Publication of accepted articles in the electronic proceedings published on-line (e-book format) by Springer in the series‘Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics‘ under the title Applied Economic Research and Trends – 2023 International Conference on Applied
Economics (ICOAE), Brno, Czech Republic, June 29-July 1, 2023, indexed in SCOPUS
- A free copy of the e-book of proceedings for personal use
- The corresponding author of each article will receive a free hard copy of the book of proceedings by post from Springer.
- The bag of the conference
- Coffees/refreshments and light lunches will be served during the conference breaks
- Sightseeing tour/excursion on Saturday 1 July 2023 to Lednice. It is a very beautiful castle and gardens: https://www.lednice.cz The excursion programme will be available during the next few days.
Refund policy: No fee refunds can be made.
For invoicing after registration please contact:
Postal Address: PO Box 24420, Nicosia 1704, Cyprus