Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
- Upon acceptance of the submitted article(s) a web link will be provided by email for registration and payment.
Early registration (until 31st May, 2020): €300
Late registration: €400
Students: €200 (payment should be received by 31st May, 2020)
Registration for virtual presentation – early bird: €200 (payment should be received by 31st May, 2020)
Registration for virtual presentation – late registration (after 31st May, 2020) : €300
Please note that student registration applies to postgraduate research students only.
Services provided for the conference fees
- Publication of accepted articles in the electronic proceedings published on-line (e-book format) by Springer in the series ’Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics‘ under the title Advances in Longitudinal Data Methods in Applied Economic Research – 2020 International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE2020)
- A free copy of the book of proceedings (hard cover) sent by post after publication
- The bag of the conference
- Coffees/refreshments and light lunches will be served during the conference breaks
- Sight-seeing tour