Early registration (until 30th May, 2017): €300
Late registration: €400
Students: €200 (payment should be received by 30th May, 2017)
Registration for virtual presentation – early bird: €200 (payment should be received by 30th May, 2017)
Registration for virtual presentation – late registration (after 30th May, 2017) : €300
Please note that student registration applies to postgraduate research students only.
- By Bank Transfer: Registration fees should be transferred to the following account: Account (beneficiary) name: ELKE, T.E.I. of Western Macedonia Account number (IBAN Code): GR9501103770000037754072140, Swift code: ETHNGRAAXXX, Name of Bank: National Bank of Greece S.A., Address of the bank branch where the account is held: 1 Pavlou Mela st., Kozani, Greece. All payments must be “free of charges for the payee”, i.e. all bank charges have to be borne by the sender. After the payment of registration fees an informal email to email@example.com should be send and a copy of the Bank slip should be presented at the registration desk of the conference. A receipt of the fees paid will be given at the registration desk of the conference.
- By Credit Card Please complete the form (below) and fax it to: +30 2467087063 Payment form: Credit Card Payment Authorisation form. We do not recommend that you send card details by email or email attachment: if you do, this is at your own risk.
Services provided for the conference fees
- Publication of accepted articles in the electronic proceedings published on-line (e-book format) by Springer in the series ’Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics‘ under the title Advances in Panal Data Analysis in Applied Economic Research – Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE)
- The bag of the conference
- Coffees/refreshments and light lunches will be served during the conference breaks
- Sight-seeing tour