2. Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org/icoae2018/register and create your ICOAE 2018 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Early registration (until 30th May, 2018): €300
Late registration: €400
Students: €200 (payment should be received by 30th May, 2018)
Registration for virtual presentation – early bird: €200 (payment should be received by 30th May, 2018)
Registration for virtual presentation – late registration (after 30th May, 2018) : €300
Please note that student registration applies to postgraduate research students only.
- By Credit Card or Bank Transfer please follow the link and the instructions therein: https://www.easyconferences.org/icoae2018/register
- For group payments: Registration fees should be transferred to the following account: Account (beneficiary) name: Easy Conferences Ltd, Account number (IBAN Code): CY7900500131000131015702 0401, Swift code: HEBACY2N, Name of Bank: Hellenic Bank, Branch Name: Prodromos Branch, Branch Number: 131, Nicosia, Cyprus
All payments must be “free of charges for the payee“, i.e. all bank charges have to be borne by the sender. After the payment of registration fees an informal email to email@example.com should be send and a copy of the Bank slip should be presented at the registration desk of the conference. A receipt of the fees paid will be given at the registration desk of the conference.
Services provided for the conference fees
- Publication of accepted articles in the electronic proceedings published on-line (e-book format) by Springer in the series ’Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics‘ under the title Advances in Time Series Data Methods in Applied Economic Research – Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE)
- The bag of the conference
- Coffees/refreshments and light lunches will be served during the conference breaks
- Sight-seeing tour