Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org/icoae2018/register and create your ICOAE 2018 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Early registration (until 30th May, 2018): €300
Late registration: €400
Students: €200 (payment should be received by 30th May, 2018)
Registration for virtual presentation – early bird: €200 (payment should be received by 30th May, 2018)
Registration for virtual presentation – late registration (after 30th May, 2018) : €300
Please note that student registration applies to postgraduate research students only.
Services provided for the conference fees
- Publication of accepted articles in the electronic proceedings published on-line (e-book format) by Springer in the series ’Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics‘ under the title Advances in Time Series Data Methods in Applied Economic Research – Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE)
- The bag of the conference
- Coffees/refreshments and light lunches will be served during the conference breaks
- Sight-seeing tour